Sunday, February 20, 2022

Greetings from Costa Rica!

After two years without leaving the borders of the United States, I'm finally back out into the world.  It was February 2020 when I returned to California to visit family for a few weeks, just as the pandemic was ramping up.  I'd planned to return to Budapest in early March, but those plans fell through in light of the worldwide lockdowns.

Over the course of the next few months, a recurrence of cancer kept me further tied to home, but now my latest tests look good, the omicron variant seems to be winding down, and I've stepped back into travel mode.


I'm currently staying in Jaco Beach, where I've been for a week, walking on the beach, surfing, and working on the third book in my Nathan Grant Thriller Series.  And yes, that means book number two is complete!

I've just uploaded the final files of The Paris Conspiracy to Amazon and it's set for release this Friday.  I'm pretty excited about this one, which finds Nathan tracking down those responsible for a series of high-profile American political assassinations.  Check it out on Amazon below:

In the meantime, I'll paste a few more pics of Jaco Beach: 



That's it for now!  I'm thinking maybe one month around here and then head back to Budapest, to pick back up on the ex-pat writer's life I had there before the world went a little bit crazy.  One thing this has taught us all, I guess, is that you've got to learn to roll with the punches.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment