Friday, December 2, 2022

Coming soon...

Happy holiday season to everyone, from cool and cloudy Southern California.  I'm here in Laguna Beach for a few months to spend time with family.  I'm thrilled to have wrapped up my latest Nathan Grant novel, The Berlin Connection, and have it out there in the wild.  So far the reviews are great, though as soon as one book is finished, it's time to move on to the next project!  As such, I thought I'd give an update on my plans for the series. 

As I mentioned in my last post, next up I'm planning a novella that will be free for subscribers to my newsletter.  I've been busy sorting out the plot and I'm starting to make some good progress, with chapter one under way.

This book will be titled The Vienna Assignment and follow Nathan on his very first posting as a young CIA operative.  He's still wet-behind-the-ears, but as you can guess, he gets thrown into the mix quite quickly as things go terribly wrong right out of the gate.  Can he sort it all out and stay alive?  I hope to have it ready by the end of January, so you can find out then!

Last night I stayed up and put together a cover for the book (above), which I'm pretty happy with. This one will not be available anywhere else, so if you want to make sure you don't miss it, you can sign up here.  I tend to send out emails about once a month with the occasional giveaway and new release announcement.  Unsubscribe any time.

That's it for now, time for me to get busy writing this story!  Catch you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment