Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally Twittering

Well, after avoiding Twitter to this point, I finally broke down and signed up for an account yesterday. I have yet to actually type my first Tweet, but this is mainly because I don't actually have any followers yet. I suppose I should wait until I have a few before I try that out. I also have a few things to figure out first as well, like how to put these widgets (Follow IndieNovelist on Twitter) on my page, etc. Who knew being a writer in this day and age was so complicated?! Actually, I'm quite happy that I managed to get a good username. I was able to snag IndieNovelist. Pretty shocked that wasn't taken, really, but it's mine now! :-)

Also of note today, thanks to the writer Traci Hohenstein for featuring me among a list of Great Summer Beach Reads on her blog! Much appreciated, Traci!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing how you find twitter, Kenneth, as I'm still avoiding it (for now)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I finally signed up when I saw that another independent writer, John Locke, had 20,000 followers. I figured maybe I was missing the boat! Now I'm up to 2 followers myself, so I'm well on my way! :-)

    ReplyDelete