Friday, December 2, 2011

New Blog Title

Now that I've been at this "Indie" publishing for a year, I suppose it is time for a little introspection.  As such, I've decided a new blog title is in order!  So instead of "Kenneth Rosenberg's Blog" I'm going to try "A Writer's Life" for a while and see how that feels.  After all, the whole point of this blog is to trace my journey as writer trying to make it in this shifting publishing paradigm and traveling the world in search of inspiration.  Perhaps the new title is a bit more descriptive.  It is also the title of a memoir that I wrote several years ago, and as such I think I'll start posting some of the chapters here, from time to time.  Today, however, I need to get some work done!  I'm trying to finish a revision of my newest novel, Natalia, and I am finding it slow going.  So I'll sign off now for the day, shut off my Internet connection, and try to do some writing.  Wish me luck! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment