Monday, July 29, 2013

Today's Horoscope

I'm still plugging away at my latest book, Memoirs of a Starving Artist.  This one is all about what it is like to live the life of an itinerant, struggling writer, and is full of brief anecdotes from my past. 

As I come to the end of the book, I am currently writing about more recent happenings in my life.  Today I read my horoscope (Pisces) in the paper and it seemed particularly apropos:

"You think you're merely recounting recent happenings, but you also may be inspiring spontaneous wonder and enthralling someone intrigued by your lifestyle."

I don't usually put much stock in astrology, but I'll hope there's some truth in this one!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh that's spooky - and we share the same birthday Kenneth!

    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, it's your horoscope, too! I'm sure you are inspiring lots of spontaneous wonder yourself! The cruise you just got back from definitely seems intriguing. Looks like you had a blast! :-)

    ReplyDelete