Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Greetings from the South Pacific!

This post comes to you from a cafe overlooking the beach on the island of New Caledonia.  I've rented a little cottage for the next month to work on my forthcoming Natalia Nicolaeva thriller series, and after final edits and cover design, I've launched the first book as a pre-sale on Amazon.  I'm pretty happy with the new cover, designed by yours truly:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NV7CCD4

This novel was previously released as "Natalia: A Vigilante Thriller," but it has now been updated a bit and is the first in a series of three books I plan to have out by the end of the year.  "Russia Girl" is available for pre-sale for Kindle, but will be officially launched on April 1st.

In the meantime, I'm hard at work on the next two books here in New Caledonia and will post a few pics of the place soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment