Saturday, October 10, 2020

Gorgeous Day in Denver

I'm still in Denver, where the autumn weather is as nice as it could possibly be.  Today it is in the mid-80s, with clear blue skies and plenty of color in the leaves.  I took advantage by going on a bike ride along Cherry Creek.

The 10-day forecast says that highs in the 40s and lows in the 20s are on the way, so I figure I needed to get out and take advantage of the shorts and T-shirt weather while I can. 

In an update to my last post, I got some good news this week.  An MRI came back negative, which means it didn't detect any signs of cancer.  As you might imagine, it was a big relief!  Another biopsy will determine if there is indeed a relapse, but if so, it seems that it will be manageable.  We'll see.  In the meantime, I can breathe a little bit easier.

My writing has stalled out a bit, with everything else I've been dealing with lately, but with some luck, I'll get back on track with my latest novel this week.  One step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment