Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Desk with a view

For the past three months I've been staying in Dana Point, California, enjoying my time by the sea.  I've got plenty of favorite outdoor cafes to get some writing done in, but lately I've also found a few other great spots.

Here above was my office the other day, at a picnic table right on the harbor.  Not bad!

And here was today, down at Dana Strand Beach.  It's hard to beat sitting by the beach and plugging away on my latest work in progress.  I need to be sure that I regularly remind myself how fortunate I am!  

In the meantime, revisions on Mystery Girl are coming right along and I'm on track to have the book done on schedule.  Woo, hoo!  Then it will be on to the next book, both for me and any readers who care to join me on this journey.  I've got a brand new thriller series that I'm in the process of developing now, and I'm exited to share the details soon.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment