Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Welcome to Spring!

I've left Costa Rica and landed in Budapest, where I'm settling back in after a two-year absence.  I'd been living here previously, but went home for at 2-week visit to California in February of 2020 and got stranded back there by the pandemic.  Not that it's a bad place to be, but I'm enjoying my time here in Budapest as we kick off the spring.  I took this shot yesterday up on Gellert Hill:

The city is starting to see an increasing stream of refugees from Ukraine, which is heartbreaking.  I was fortunate to find an apartment of my own for the next six months, but now that I am here I plan to focus on my next Nathan Grant novel, which is already coming along slowly but surely.  At some point I will post a sample, but I'm not quite ready for that yet.

In the meantime, I hope everyone in the northern hemisphere is enjoying a nice spring, and my southern hemisphere friends are bundling up for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment