Saturday, November 19, 2022

"The Berlin Connection" is out! What's next?

Hi all, I'm excited to announce that my latest Nathan Grant thriller, The Berlin Connection, is done and out there!  This one is available for Kindle on Amazon and finds Nathan once again traversing the globe as he tries to unwind another sinister plot.  Can he make it out of this one alive?  Read it now to see!

For those of you who are curious about what comes next for this series, I thought I'd give a preview.  First off, I need to format the paperback version of this one, but I will get to that this week.  As for an audio version, that might be a while.  Sales are a little slow on those, so I'm not in a big hurry.  

When it comes to the next books planned, my idea is to write a novella about Nathan's first-ever assignment as a young operative with the CIA.  I'm still working out the details of the story, but I plan to give this novella away for free to anybody on my newsletter list.  I anticipate that this one will take me about three months or so to get done.  If you'd like to make sure you get your free copy, you can sign up here.

After that one is finished, then I'll move on to book four in the series.  I've teed this one up to have Nathan joining forces with Natalia Nicolaeva in London, but other than that I don't quite know the story yet.  I look forward to spending some time to sort it all out.  In the meantime, for anyone who downloads The Berlin Connection, happy reading and I hope that you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment