Thursday, March 7, 2024

Spring in Budapest

Hi all, I think I'm overdue for an update here, but I'm back in Budapest, my second home.  I've lived here part time for fifteen years now (?!) and every spring I mark the change of the seasons by walking up to check out this almond tree overlooking the lovely Liberty Bridge across the Danube.

After a nice extended visit to California, it's good to be back here again, settling in to get some writing done. I'm planning to crank out the rest of Rome in Ruins (Nathan Grant Book 5) over the next few months.  In the meantime, it's my birthday today, so I'm busy answering messages from friends and family. It's a nice distraction, no doubt.

In other book news, I just signed on my narrator to do an audio book version of London on Fire, so audiophiles can expect that in late June.  I've also been working with translators on German versions of several titles, and I've signed with a Turkish publishing company for Turkish versions. So, lots going on.

I hope wherever you are in the world, you're enjoying your own change of seasons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment