Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet Ophelia update

Well, I'm getting close now! I'm nearly done with my next book, Sweet Ophelia and the Tinseltown Blues. At the moment I'm putting the finishing touches on a draft, and then I'll pass it along to friends and family. After that I'll do one last revision based on their comments and then hopefully that will be it! Of course I still don't know how long this will take, since it depends in part on how long my friends take going over it, and in part on how much they think needs changing. I'm leaving for Europe on May 24th and my goal has always been to have it done and up on Amazon before I head off. Will I make this deadline? It's going to be touch and go. It is much better to get it done right than to get it done quickly, so I'll take the time I need, but fingers crossed! Either way I'm enthused about the way it's going so far and am looking forward to seeing what other people think of it. And if I'm delusional, at least I hope they let me down easy... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment